- Putin knows the time is very close for the NWO to be established. His "military operation" is his LAST and FINAL attempt to secure his country and his part of the world. He knows it's his only chance and he's committed to fight to the finish.
- if he completes his objectives in Ukraine all will be good for Russia and that part of the world as it will be out of the sphere of influence of the NWO.
- if he fails, he's finished and it's the end of Russia. So he will have no choice but to use his nuclear weapons to destroy many places that the NWO had big plans for.
- if his nuke capabilities are crippled somehow, he has a back up plan -- the Chernobyl plant that his soldiers now control. He will use to irradiate Europe before they can even blink.
- the cabal and their minions in NATO and the US are extremely flustered right now. Because if Putin wins, they lose. And if Putin loses, they also lose!
- Putin has made it clear that he doesn't care about optics anymore. He's also made it clear he's not playing around and that he's prepared to die. And also that if Russia goes down, everyone else will go down with it.
- he now holds all the ace cards. He outsmarted the cabal and is in a position to get them to negotiate on his terms. If they make one silly mistake with him, he will END Europe and complicate life for everyone.
- Putin has made his move and long ago crossed the point of no return. He will under no circumstances backtrack. Defeat is simply not an option.
- The cabal are not invincible or infallible.
- The cabal would rather build an NWO WITHOUT Russia than to lose to Putin and end up with nothing but a radioactive wasteland.
Some might say Putin is an NWO actor or pawn or this or that. I don't believe it. Because if that were true then Putin would be no different from other world leaders who are pro-immigration, pro-lgbt, pro-diversity etc. Instead this is what he supports -- he is the polar opposite of any other western leader.