To start off there are no magic 'cures', no pill you can swallow or supplement that you can take that will reverse long term chronic disease. There are however causes, which are completely overlooked by modern medicine. By removing the causes, the body can recover, or at least the disease process can be halted. Well dentistry is a massive cause of chronic disease for a variety of reasons.
- Metal allergy. Crowns with palladium, amalgams which contain tin, copper, silver, mercury etc. If you have these metals in your mouth you will swallow the metal ions, they will pass through your GI track and bind to your cells. For people with an allergy your body will attack and destroy these cells, causing an auto immune disease. Mainstream medicine will give you drugs to turn off the immune system, whilst leaving the cause in place, it's insane.
- Metal toxicity. Amalgam (or silver fillings) are 50% mercury, a straight up poison. Mercury leaks from these fillings for the entire life time of them.
- Root canals. A root canal is a dead tooth. All dead teeth whether root treated or not undergo and internal necrosis, with anaerobic bacteria growing. The hard part of the tooth is called dentine, it's not solid but instead is a completely porous material. Under an electron microscope it looks like this: https://www.anatomicum.com/files/images/modified/fullsize/185.jpg There is no scientific paper, or technique that can fully sterilize this structure, or stop the bacteria from growing inside this part of the tooth. Dead or root treated teeth can cause serious chronic disease in the body. Anaerobic bacteria will only grow in the absence of oxygen, but their metabolic waste are in the order of 1000 times more deadly aerobic bacteria. That's why such a small infection can cause such a proportionate amount of problems.
- Caviations. Really cavitational osteonecrosis. When a tooth gets a cavity it can eat a hole through the tooth. Well a very similar process can happen in the bone itself. It's usually caused by an abscess. An abscess in a bone will usually kill the bone because the pressure has no where to go, so it'll end up strangulating the blood supply to the tissue, killing it. Then disease process starts. The only cure for this is surgery to remove the necrotic/infected bone. Cavitations can cause serious disease. They can also be caused by tooth extractions if the socket is not surgically cleaned. This is surprisingly common. The bone just never fully heals internally leaving a 'cavitation' or void where anaerobic bacteria will grow. Sometimes visible on x-ray, sometimes not.
- Implants. Natural teeth aren't attached directly to the bone, they sit in a membrane of ligaments which cushion the bone. These ligaments also act as a bacteria seal. Well implants don't have this, they create a window from the outside world directly into your bone, where bacteria from the mouth can end up in your blood stream. Infection and bone loss around implants is so common they invented a new world for it, periimplantitis.
So what went wrong with me? And how did I get better? Well I had severe chronic fatigue to the point I couldn't function at all. Long story short it was caused by an infection around a wisdom tooth that had grown horizontally and caused an abscess. I had the tooth removed but the problem remained. I had a cavitation. I had surgery to open up the area remove the infected bone then I was able to get better. Unfortunately cavitations don't exist to mainstream dentists so there are only a few specialists that understand the problem and will do the surgery.
That's it, hope someone finds this useful. Sorry for the wall of text :-)
Dr. Malone (inventor of the tech behind these vaccines)
According to NBC,
titres are HIGHER in vaccinated
worst case event that vaccinologists dread
antibody dependent enhancement means vaccines are making the situation WORSE
vaccine makes the disease worse
they seem to be unable to process this new information, causing cognitive dissonance
increasingly frantic in their decision making and messaging