posted ago by nc777 ago by nc777 +17 / -0

Note: This is just a thought experiment, not saying this scenario would be probable, likely, or even necessarily possible.

This is sort of a 'Trading Places' type scenario.
Tptb pick a certain date and percentage:
• If >x% of plebs are vax'd by date y, release the Blue Variant: the Nonvax'd are wiped out and the matrix continues with a more compliant base.
• If <x% of plebs are vax'd by date y, release the Red Variant: the Vax'd are wiped out, and we see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Tptb place their bets, and the winner gets 1 fresh new dollar bill.

Either way there is massive population reduction, and the human lineage goes through an evolutionary process according to a decision based on free will (sort of, enough for the satanic powers that run things).

(Yes there are other scenarios, yes people could just end up eating each other instead, this is just an idea outside of ones that have been discussed perhaps.)

Comments (12)
sorted by:
SuicideTruthbomber 2 points ago +2 / -0

I've thought about this but came to a different conclusion. It stemmed from a thought experiment that goes something like:

We can deploy one of two missile defence systems. System A will stop 80% of the missiles, but the other 20% will get through. System B has an 80% chance of stopping all the missiles and a 20% chance of stopping none of the missiles. Which should we deploy?

So, now imagine the following:

We have a virus that will kill 2% of people. We have a shot that is untested, but could prevent those deaths, but there is a 20% chance it will kill 10% of people. So half the people should get the virus and the other half should get the shot.

But I don't think that's what is going on. I think they developed the shot to reduce symptoms enough to allow a variant to emerge that is deadly enough to kill a large percentage of people who didn't take the jab. They intend to play politics and supply chain shenanigans so that target groups die from not getting the shot in time.

nc777 [S] 2 points ago +2 / -0

A slight variation:
RFK Jr. and others noted previous attempts at this type of shot resulted in populations that were hypersensitive to new exposures (such as these variants).
In that scenario, more of the vax'd get culled by the variants.
Then the unwashed nonvaxers, conveniently labeled broadly under the deplorable brand, are blamed.
On the other hand, MSM is all over the place w/ the variants.
They do seem to report that certain shots will protect against the variant Du-Jour.

SuicideTruthbomber 1 point ago +1 / -0

Here is the problem with the hypersensitive population: they die from it and don't transmit it to others.

alltheleavesarebrown 1 point ago +1 / -0

is earth just a big vegas strip?

Red team vs Blue team eh?

Oldmancountry17 2 points ago +2 / -0

Loosh farm. Crazy ass conspiracy that looms truer.

AI_ML_Expert 1 point ago +1 / -0

Not Earth, rather society

MOCKxTHExCROSS 1 point ago +1 / -0

R.E: What about those who decided they didn't want to go along?

D.L.D: ...People would be called on to publicly acknowledge their allegiance to the new authority. This would mean signing an agreement or in some public way acknowledging that you accepted this ... authority. You accepted its legitimacy. There were two impressions I had about this ... I'm not sure whether the two impressions are necessarily mutually exclusive. Firstly, you would simply have nowhere to go. If you don't sign up then you can't [access] your bank account. You won’t be able to pay your bills... you have no means of livelihood.

intellectual-darkweb 1 point ago +1 / -0

Has anyone watched that new TV series with predictive programming for COVID? Has tons of Satanic symbolism in it. I forget it’s name (maybe it’s not live yet).

I’m curious what clues can be gleaned from the plot.

Poopybuttboy 1 point ago +1 / -0


intellectual-darkweb 1 point ago +1 / -0

Nailed it. Thanks fren!

pizzakek 1 point ago +1 / -0

I guess that is the one, most likely.

The main clue i got from it is the way they framed the 2 psychos behind the plan as sensible saviors that need to be merciless in order to save the world.

pizzakek 1 point ago +1 / -0

Oh, and how they will gaslight the most "moralistic" types into following their agenda and spy on their former peers.