posted ago by FlatSmurf ago by FlatSmurf +7 / -5

They say the vaccinated can take off the mask.

Is this where they release the deadlier virus that they just vaccinated all the compliant against.

They can now say "see, they should have got vaccinated, they are dropping like flies."

Cull the non-compliant of the bunch.

Comments (10)
sorted by:
8
deleted 8 points ago +8 / -0
8
deleted 8 points ago +8 / -0
2
jc99ta 2 points ago +2 / -0

I'm with you guys. Clown World has jumped the shark for me

4
RightSideFunding 4 points ago +7 / -3

The Gene Therapy is the Virus to kill the useless eaters.

3
Mrexreturns 3 points ago +3 / -0

No, expect more mutant virus goalposts for a decade or more.

3
Harambe 3 points ago +3 / -0

Nah, my immune system works. Unlike all the cucks who have been hiding their faces for a year

2
deleted 2 points ago +2 / -0
2
RandomAnon78 2 points ago +2 / -0

I have the perfect self updating vaccine. My.immune system.

1
Southern_Belle 1 point ago +1 / -0

Reports are that it's the vaccinated who fare worse when there's a covid in the wild.

So the vaccinated will drop like flies.

If they get 70% compliance (suicidal compliance), that leaves only a manageable 30%.

1
PublicWifi 1 point ago +1 / -0

Given the overt demonstration of many cities attempting to accommodate those who have yet to receive the vax, mobile clinics, local fearmongering stories, etc... I fully believe the unvaccinated will be blamed for whatever comes next.

"We tried to get them vaccinated!"