These are all events that occurred in Russia before 1917:
- Masses practicing magic and occult
- Oligarches getting richer while poor people getting poorer -- it's literally running Serfdom.
- Series after series of military defeats while the people still expect great confidence to the Military
- Anarchists and Nihilist bombings leads to government running witch hunts against "Bomb throwing Anarchists"
- An unpopular "War on Terror" targeting communists and anarchists while fighting Japan and WWI abroad
- Overstretched territory that spans most of Eastern Europe
- Infiltration by the very intelligence agencies used for counter revolution (Okhrana, later rebranded as the Cheka)
- A corrupt government under the control of Rasputin the Mad Monk
Now compare this to America, aside that:
- America is not literally running in serfdom
- Anarchists and Nihilists replaced with far left and far right phonies
- War on Terror against The Middle East, China and "Covid-19"
- Instead of only occupying Eastern Europe America has most of Europe, South Korea, Japan and the Middle East under its "umbrella"
- Instead of Okhrana, America is infiltrated by the CIA
- Instead of Rasputin we have Fauci or Kissinger
So predictably, how do people even believe that America is NOT walking down the same path as the Russians of 1917?